Its just a week remaining for the festival of NepalI cricket. Teams and players seems prepared to make this event grand. Today Chitwan Tigers which is abbreviated as CT announced their team panel for this edition of EPL. It looks as if they are already ready to roar. Prithu Baskota will be leading the Chitwan Tigers in this edition of EPL. Coaching panel had elected him as the captain of the side. Similarly, Kalam Ali and Dipendra Chaudary will be the coaches of this extremely talented bunch of players. Subash Khakurel, who just took out his name from the side due to injury, will be the manager of the side. Deepak Karki had been elected as the operation head of Chitwan Tigers for this edition of EPL.
Akash Thapa and Gautam K.C had made their place into the side through talent hunt. According to some source, they will announced their foreign players in 16th December.
Chitwan Tigers today elected representative person :-
Team Owner :- IDS Group.
Team Captain :- Prithu Baskota.
Team Manager :- Subash Khakurel.
Team Coaches :- Kalam & Dipendra Chaudary.
Head Operation :- Deepak Karki
We will look at their sponsored below. They aren’t just contributing for one franchise based cricket team, they are contributing to the Nepali cricket arena through the medium of one financial based team
2. News/24 will be their TV Partner.
3. Surya Life Insurance Nepal and Nepal Insurance Company Limited will be their Life Insurance Partner.
5. Bajeko Sekuwa will be their Feast Partner.
6. QFX Chinemas will be their entertainment partner.
7. Excelsia College will be their International College Partner.
8. Educenter Nepal will be their Education Consultancy Partner.
9. Green Line Center PVT. will be their Trade Partner.
10. Dalle will be their Refreshment Partner.
11. Purple INC. will be their Advertising Partner.
12. The Arbitrary Group will be their Digital Media Partner.
13. SM PINTU will be their Kit Partner.
Interest towards cricket among the private institution looks strong which is actually good sign for Nepal Cricket scenario.